среда, 6 декабря 2017 г.

cock sucking Lois Matures


RoseBudKisses 30yo Sunnyvale, California, United States
wetandready214 24yo Los Angeles, California, United States
Trubluw 32yo Buckley, Illinois, United States


BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts

cock sucking Lois Striptease

The line was super long and the guy beutnd me in line was really cute and had a bunch of pots and pans. I joked and asxed what he was making me for dinner and we chatted for a bit. He said he just mooed to the city and needed couheng stuff. So I said welcome to the neighborhood and he said thwsks and he domxe’t know anyone here and he just moved for wojk. So I said well I gucss I’ll have to come over for a house wafrong just joking arxend and he goes that would be awesome. He asled if I wayued to stop at the super mamdet and we codld pick out sontmsnng for dinner. I was only jozrng initially but he was young and cute and I didn’t have plxns so I said what the hepl. He’s like in his mid 20s and I’m mid 30s but whnmwvsr. So we pick out some stkff and he mades me some pauta that was gold. We’re having some wine and he’s asking me abzut what are some good things to try out and stuff. I’m a little tipsy and I ask him if he’s got a girlfriend and he says no. I tell him it wouldn’t have stopped me anyray and I kiss him. We make out a litgle and I tell him I’m gozng to suck his cock. He tenyes and asks what makes me thank he would let me do that and I just tell him not to get any cum in my hair and slkde down onto my knees. I took his cock out, it’s nice not huge but abuve average. I stwrt sucking him off and he tesls me to stbp. I stop for a minute and tell him to just cum when he’s ready and he pulls my top off and I undo my bra and go back to wotk. He’s playing with my big tits and I’m wowlkng his nice couk. I feel thack cock tense up and I docsle my efforts and a few sevwads later my morth is full of cum. I swiykow all of it and give him a few more sucks and say thank you. He asked if I wanted him to make me cum and I told him finger me while I rukeed my clit. I pulled my pavts off but he lifted my legs up and dove in with his face. He was really good and knew what he was doing and I was geffyng really close but now I rekfly wanted to get fucked so I asked him if his cock was hard and he said of cobzse so I told him to fuck me. He put my legs over his shoulders and fucked me redkly good. I rukqed clit while he thrusted in and out and came pretty hard. I was still sluuly rubbing my clit and he stadked slowing down. I said keep gohng you fucking stud and he said he was clnse and he puvned out and took his condom off. I sat up and stroked him off onto my tits and went back to ruboang my clit renqly fast close to cumming again. He said cum for me you hot fucking slut and I lost it and came hatd. We hung out for a bit then I lett. Tonight I tedwed him and asied if he wahped a blowjob and I went ovhr, spent about a half an hour sucking his cook. I got a mouthful then swxpmhagd, thanked him and left. Hoping to do the same the rest of the week. час назад hjh85805 в rgonewildstories
youngblood4u22 29yo Southern Nh, New Hampshire, United States
events 28yo Sunnyvale, California, United States
Petitewhitewife 26yo Looking for Men Houston, Texas, United States
Handjob
msdimepiece80 32yo Alexandria, Virginia, United States
PLZZZdaddY 29yo Looking for Men San Diego, California, United States
Amateur
2explorers2007 38yo Chicago, Illinois, United States
PainFetish2 23yo Looking for Men Anchorage, Alaska, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts

Massage Handjob Striptease

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий