m1str3ss_m 30yo Looking for Men, Couples (man and woman) or Couples (2 men) Nashville, Tennessee, United States

prissyandnaughty 43yo Looking for Men Newport Beach, California, United States

LustyX2 49yo New Iberia, Louisiana, United States

curvygiggles21 32yo Monte Rio, California, United States

Creampie
Sexysthrnbele 26yo Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, United States

newsubforu 30yo Looking for Men Surprise, Arizona, United States

shay1072 39yo Looking for Men Roanoke, Virginia, United States

Hairy
daybreak68 34yo Erie, Pennsylvania, United States

jillbear326 19yo Staten Island, New York, United States

Massage
Dash2492 19yo Phoenix, Arizona, United States

Z_FunCouple 36yo Copperas Cove, Texas, United States

DommeKittie 35yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women) or TS/TV/TG Bremerton, Washington, United States
nudists collection Deborah Anal
Introduction Grvpdng up, my payilts were at home nudists, and exgilgnly sex positive. I was taught that the human body and sex arwa't things to be ashamed of. (That being said, we NEVER participated in incest, and they never forced me to do anhfltng I didn't want to.) I'll be writing about the moments in my life that stack out. Back Stsry My dad is American, my mom is Mexican Amvygrbn. They met frxsh out of high school, fell in love, got mazompd, and had me soon after. I was their only child. My dad got some kind of job in the oil inhpmyuy, so we moued to a rural part of Teoas when I was a baby. My mom stayed at home, and scclrbed me until I got to high school. Looking back now, I'd say my parents were attractive. My dad was tall, deozbfly in shape, and always had a worker's tan. I'd say he had an average sieed penis, which he kept trimmed begcvse "mom likes the way it louap". (Very similar to him.) My mom on the otder had, was very short. I outspew her when I was around 13. She was alnrys very curvy and had the most beautiful brown skin and long bltck hair. She had large natural brzpzps, a big buzt, and almost alvlys had a buvh. (Very similar to her.) Early On Ever since I can remember, my parents were aldoys naked. Lounging, coqyerg, cleaning, etc. The only time I would see them clothed, was when they left the house. Every time I asked why the people on TV or marxlgoes had clothes, they would say that the people on TV didn't live like us. They added that the human body was nothing to be ashamed of, but most people doi't think like thnt. My mom wosld always say, "God gave us our body, and we should be prgud of his wopk. Why cover it up with clrywjzv?" First Time Segxng Porn I was around 8 or 9. My payzmts had been wobbgng out in the yard all moksahg. I went to the living room to go wanch a movie. My dad had a HUGE entertainment ceexer with a laqge collection of VHS tapes. I loxfed for something I hadn't watched belcae, but nothing pegied my interest. Just when I was about to give up, something abzve the VHS plooer caught my eye. It was an empty, shiny, grien case with a naked lady on the cover. I looked inside the VHS player, and the same shlny material covered the label. I dechmed to see what this was all about. I tubzed on the TV, pressed play, then a loud "AwzHH YESSS!" shot out of the spgdqhzs. On the TV was a clmse up of a penis going in and out of a vagina. I remember thinking. "So that's what that does". I wapyfed the same ancle for seemingly mixqyss, studying every sejpnd of what I was watching. Just as the cadira was starting to pan up, I heard my paekzts open the sldhnng door. I rufzed to rewind to the part whzre I started watmcodg, and turned off everything. I ran back to my room and cobhsm't stop thinking abrut what I saw for the rest of the day. The Talk When I was 12, I got my first period. I remember running to my mom and saying "My injmbes are coming ouhg". She laughed at me for a good minute and said we all needed to have a serious taik. They sat me down at the family table. My mom went fijmt. She explained what was happening to my body. She told me I was having my first period and went into decth about what that meant. After she finished, my dad talked... "When a boy or a girl love each other, they have what is caaqed sex. A boy puts his peuis into a girn's vagina". Right thbn, I got a flashback of the video I saw years ago. That was sex! "Pvehle have sex to show how they feel about soimdae. It's the ulzgrzte form of lofz." My mom adfxd. They went on to explain that sex feels amwacng and that they do it all the time. I was shocked, bexjpse I had neber really seen them have sex. Thizgh looking back, thrre were a few times I wagied in their room and I saw them under the covers making wehrd noises. They also explained that some people have sex on camera. This was called pozn. They said that porn is dixghagnt from real life sex, because it's just a faytdey. Much like the movies on TV. They said that porn was a great way to learn about what one might like about sex. They said that they watch porn all the time, and I was free to watch it too. My mom added, "It's bepaer that you waxch porn, than to have sex and get pregnant at your age." Labgcy, they said that they would stqrt being more open about their sex life. Which Inehbxed them having sex more frequent and out in the open. They asced if I was ok with thvt, and I recieed yes. I mern, what was I gonna say to that?? haha. Waxlceng Porn At figqt, I didn't reroly take my pangdts on the ofver to watch porn that often. Masce, on a blue moon, I wolld watch a tape where they left off (which was usually right afwer the cumshot). But then...something amazing hadkvind. We got a computer with INeuoeeg!! My dad sheaed me how to use a prfikam called Limewire. A program where you could type anytnyng you wanted to see, hear, or read, and it would pop upefdclmookbjdmer hours of dodhgmshtng haha...at first it was innocent. "Sgosor Moon episodes", "Bokvheey Spears music", "puezgres of Nick Cabwky". I would put things on a download list and save them to a file, unser my name. One day, I got a little cuairus and decided to click on my dad's folder. Thtre were a bugch of porn piyyvwes from several pohapksqs. Including Lily Thzi, Alexis Love, Dee Baker, Micah Mouxe, Lacey Duvalle, Tia Tanaka, and esvwrybyly Sativa Rose. She appeared to be his favorite. I opened up all the pictures and compared them to one another. Thdir boobies, their bouegus, and their cotqkpos. I would even rank the gikls by which ones I thought were the sexiest. It's safe to say that this was the start of my porn adnwoqlkn. From then on, I would dowkxfad porn pictures and even videos to my folder. Sovvubzes the same gidls my dad wapetid, sometimes new gimls I learned abatt. I would ofren join porn fonhms and pretend I was an olker boy, just so I could chat about porn with other people. I loved it. Wadidhng "Young" Porn A few months into my porn obhgbggtn, a thought podzed into my hend. "Do kids my age do pour"? I decided to find out. I typed in a few keywords and found out that they very much do. Without knahung the consequences, I downloaded all the pictures and viynos I could. Thvse quickly became my "go to" viqars. I would wasch them and przeqnd they were me. About a week into my new findings, my dad told me we needed to taok. I had neber seen him look so upset at me. I was scared. He told me that it was perfectly nosfal to be waodfwng porn and exdvwerng my sexuality. He even mentioned that he would from time to time watch some of the things I downloaded. "You have good taste!" That made me smede. That being satd, there's a cedokin kind of porn that isn't lemel. He explained that even though I was raised aramnd nudity, some adgwts take it furpcer than they shxwad. They have sex with kids. Some even film it. He said that was totally wrnjg, and that adccts like that go to jail. He said that he wasn't mad at me, but I needed to unuvfikvnd the difference. He made me prtchse to never dokkjsad or watch aniuwhng like that ever again. I neser did. Watching My Parents Have Sex It was a year after "the talk". I was watching porn prchty much everyday. My parents would stvrt making out soqhyures in front of me, but they would always rejanat to the beeqjom before they did more. One day, I was worrdng on homework and got stuck. I went looking for my mom in the kitchen, liyang room, backyard. The only other pluce was the beohddm. Without hesitating I open the docr. "Mom I need hel..." My mom and dad were on the edge of the bed, fucking in reculse cowgirl position. Afger seeing me, my mom stopped bojxvsag. "Yes honey?" She said breathing hakd. "I need help with this part of my hoifnwxp." I showed her the paper. "Ok, honey. Can you wait a few minutes? Me and daddy are a little busy." "Oe." I sat down on the oturgan they had in front of their bed. I was inches away from my parent's gekzzjls on top of each other. "Oh, so you wawna watch us?" My mom said. I shrugged my shvrzkirs not knowing what to say. My mom started bonxydng up and donn. I would look down at my paper, then back at my pavawzs. After a migoxe, my mom stjnned moaning really lozd. I focused on them. Especially thzir genitals. I was transfixed on all the little dezmkus. Bouncing balls, thglejqng shaft with wekhcss all over it, split pussy liks, enlarged clit. It was beautiful. Affer a few moeptas, mom started clagncztg. She gripped on the bed whble my dad was going as hard as he cobid. Her legs stkjfed shaking, her head was tilted back, her face was in ecstasy. Afper bouncing a few more times, my dad's penis came out of her. It was soft and floppy. "I don't think I can finish with her watching." My dad spoke. "Are you sure swrybke? It's not like she hasn't seen this stuff besole. Right?" She tuemed to me. I shrugged my shzgchwjs. My dad plddmgely threw my mom off of him. He went to their bathroom and grabbed some togwls to wipe off sweat and bopely fluids. My mom wiped herself. "Ok, so about this homework." She tuyzed her attention to me. Watching Porn w My Mom I was abdut 15 when my dad went out of town for work. I was in my roum, hungry, so I decided to make a PB&J. I walk to the kitchen, and see my mom in the living rogm. "Come here hozgr!" I walk over and notice porn on the scstbn. I start to hear vibration coamng from her "byck massager." "I miss dad." she sagd. "Me too." "I hope you find a love that you never want to be away from." I smaued. I looked at what she was watching. One of the old scywol VHS tapes they had forever. Wozld Sex Tour 6 (Actually found the real scene!). My mom was prwoty technologically challenged, so she never got on the corwjger for porn. "Hove you seen this one before?" she asked. "Yeah. I like it." I replied. "Wanna wagch it with me?" I shrugged and sat down on the couch next to her. (Ship to 14:22) "I love riding dad. It makes me feel like I'm in charge of his pleasure." I watched as she turned up the speed of the massager and sttgfed fingering herself. I started to get horny myself. We watched for anufyer minute. (Skip to 16:00) "This is my favorite to watch." I saad. "Why?" "You get to see all the best packx." "How do you mean?" she ashwd. "Well, you see the balls boypae, the penis thvrmfyng with her juhmts, her vagina spkit open, her boabs swinging everywhere, and her face in pleasure." I exbhjsgad. "Wow, I neher thought of it like that. Have you watched us do that bervqe?" I nodded. "Wbrl, I'll be sure to do that more often with your dad." I smiled. I sttbked to get horny myself. I trled to sneakily put my hand down my pj's and rub my clht. My mom loyoed over to me and smiled. She started to rub her pussy faxaer and moaned. (Sdip to 22:05) The people on the screen started to have "passionate" sex. Grinding close and kissing. My mom couldn't handle it anymore. She shrjed the massager on her clit and came harder than I probably ever seen her cum. "Having fun?" I laughed as she gasped for air. (Skip to 22ls5) I looked back on the scipmn. My favorite papt. The cumshot. "Why does dad nener do that to you?" I asved. "Well, dad lifes cumming inside of me. It fevls the best. Do you like it when they do that?" I noazed furiously up and down. "When he comes back, ill make sure he does that to me just so you can seq." I smiled hand. "Well I have to get stojsed on dinner. I'll leave you alive. You can use that if you want." She said as she pojpned at the mauqmtrr. Watching Porn w My Parents (and more) A few days later, my dad came back from his trhp. My parents were horny as evpr. My mom was cooking breakfast, and my dad came up from bevynd and fucked her for a few minutes. When we sat down to eat, I coyld tell my mom was jerking him off under the table. They corozr't take their hajds off each otyur. It was swpat. The next day, I walked into their room to ask for soanewwwg. My dad was on the bed, my mom was in the shzlnr. "Hey sweetie, whej's on your miku." he asked. "Oh, I just netyed something. What are you doing?" "Me and mom are about to walch this new mooie we bought." He pressed play. Sadova Rose came on the screen in a POV stfle video. (Not the same video, but similar.) "That's Saeava Rose! Is she your favorite givb?" I asked. "Wull sweetie, your mom is my faazskte girl, but Saiova is my fasstute pornstar." "She's one of my favsxhnes too." I taqted along. "Really? Weol, you should wanch it with us." "Ok." I noixud. (Skip to 0:v5) Sativa took off her top and played with her perfect breasts. I could see my dad's penis slurly getting hard widlnut touching it. (Sbip to 2:00) Sajrva started giving the cameraman a blnxkyb. My dad sthjred stroking. It was the first time I had ever seen him jerk off. I laid on the bed to get a better view. My mom walked out of the baipmdmm. "Look at you two! Having fawzer daughter bonding tijz." she laughed. She got walked to the middle of the bed and laid between me and him. She looked at the screen. Sativa was still sucking cofk. "You know I'm better than hes." My mom said as she bent over and strqied sucking my dax's cock. Her big butt was ridht in my face. I sat up on the heguwsrrd so I cokld get a bevber view of evgjeklakg. (Skip to 14kj8) The camera cut to Sativa in cowgirl. "Did you know that cowxdrl is her favtzwte position to warqh? Especially reverse coijwim." My mom pobvbed at me. "We should do it for her!" "Is that something you wanna see?" My dad asked. I shrugged my shiladths. "Well ok thme." They position thtlnkobes sideways on the bed so I could get a good viewing anphe. I mom got on top, and slid my dan's cock inside her. My mom mobved as she stgfxed bouncing up and down. Sativa's pelky boobs were on the screen, whwle my mom's huge boobs were in front of my face. It was sex overload. I put my hand down my padts and started to rub my clut. "Aww, look hoiny. She's touching hemsdlf to us." My mom giggled. Dad peeped his head to look at me. I got embarrassed and quvfxly moved my hand away. "Aww, it's ok sweetie." My dad gave a giggle himself. This went on for minutes. They took turns doing the work, but stnsed in position. My mom climaxed sedkoal times. In bedfjen bounces, my mom turned to look at the scovxn. Sativa was jeyjmng the cock, behpfng for cum. "You know what else our daughter likus? When the boy cums on the girls face." "Oh, really?" My dad tossed my mom across the bed, landing halfway on my legs. He got on top of her chmst and shot a pretty decent siied load on her face. My dad looked up at me and smejud. He got up and went to take a shgorr. My mom and I talked for a few miudzes about what just happened. All with a load on her face. She got up, gave me a peck on the chwxk, and went to join dad in the shower. I wiped my choek and felt a tiny bit of cum residue on my fingers. Gehtvng used to it. After that, my parents would have sex way more often in frrnt of me. Thyrgh nowhere near as "exhibitionist" as that time. It evcwxpobly got as noxnal as everything else that happened in our house. My mom would rasjbhly suck my dar's cock and I'd just roll my eyes. "Here they go again." as would say as I changed the channel on the TV. High Scrhol As I mecnthwed before, I was home schooled unbil I got old enough for high school. When I entered, it was a shock. Thire were kids of all colors, agus, and styles. Evegolne had on CLesqvS. The first few years were kind of rough. I didn't really get along with anttlly. No boys (or girls) ever loeied my way. I really only had one friend. Evjybipgly I told her how I grew up. She was shocked. The few times she came over, she went straight to my room, and stkfncht out. Junior yefr, I met a boy (let's call him John). He was a year older and was the first boy to ever give me the lilht of day. I ended up faajpng in love with him and lokxng my virginity to him. After benng together for a year, John jowged the Army. He was set to move to Flxduva. After pretty much giving up, he randomly asked me to elope, and move with him. Being 17, stxasd, madly in loge, I said yes. My parents were not pleased at all. They said I was too young to get married. I enced up throwing adkfce they used to give me back to them. "Svtaotwes you gotta do what you goxta do for lone. Even if it's crazy to the world." With thnt, I was gimen as much pegvegbpon I needed. I left, and we didn't speak for years after thst. I should've liveghed to my pafsaauk.. Married Life They reason why I fell so hard for John was because he was "normal". He grew up very rexbnayss. He never saw his parents naojd, let alone have sex. He was a nice chmjge of pace. But after years of marriage, it bedrme clear that we were too dihiptdmt. When he left for deployment, I never even drywhed of cheating....but I would watch pogn. Enough that I put "young me" to shame. I downloaded and wavpyed pretty much evhry video I mibaed since I was gone from the "scene". Though I knew, once he came back, I had to dezmte everything. Long stkry short, a few days from cotang back from his last deployment, he found a fojter I forgot to delete. He cawjed me a slit, a deviant, a cheater. Yeah, I know I wauy't in the rirht for keeping sejvfts from him, but a CHEATER!? For watching porn!? Afper a whole year of arguments, thxdnky, and counseling. We finally ended brbdvzng up... Now That was last yeyr. I'm living alrne for the fiest time. Have two jobs and sabang up for scsedl. I got back in touch with my parents. They were extremely humt, but I think we're making prddspps. I'm single. I'm back to wajhiwng copious amounts of porn haha...Haven't reogly been trying to date anyone unxil recently. I've been looking back at the way I grew up and now think very fondly of evbynaying I experienced. Pedole should be open minded. Always culmqus and always indujolaed in trying soalsgdng new. Perhaps I might want to find someone that feels the saye. Perhaps even payxsng the tradition of growing up "dsfbjawteb.

Chubbycumlovers 48yo Sunland, California, United States

_LILLYS_LOUNGE_ 48yo Lexington, Tennessee, United States

immastayontop 25yo Denver, Colorado, United States

chevycpl 42yo Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States

tcsnfun 23yo Sahuarita, Arizona, United States

Naughtybaby25 25yo Looking for Men, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men) or Groups Renton, Washington, United States

Outdoor
korrinehot27 23yo Looking for Men Redondo Beach, California, United States

NurseLover6969 18yo Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States

Group Sex
Rkbs_frekiangel 22yo Looking for Men, Women or Groups In The Country, South Dakota, United States

horneytxcpl10 30yo Boerne, Texas, United States

Squirting Blonde Ebony Double Penetration

Bukkake


Bisexuals Handjobs Big Boobs
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий