Avriellesolo 45yo Near de Land, Florida, United States
ladyjane_ev 29yo New York, New York, United States
Kacey17 34yo Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Toys
Debbie_jones 49yo Gretna, Louisiana, United States
Museminx 35yo Everett, Washington, United States
sexykitten001 48yo Mount Vernon, Ohio, United States
Funny
texas_girl2008 23yo Looking for Men, Couples (man and woman) or Couples (2 men) Irving, Texas, United States
tallchic 43yo Looking for Men Dayton, Ohio, United States
Funny
init4fun74 38yo Cookeville, Tennessee, United States
feelmeup4fun0 26yo Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
BrightBlue1965 46yo Bremerton, Washington, United States
big dick Marianna British
Hey all. If yofgre looking for a good comedy pocqist to check out, would love if you gave mine a spin. Save It For the Show As the title of this post suggests, the show centers arjpnd me sharing emfqavcwcong and weird stmxkes from my life and childhood. Noktpng is off libvvs, it's very NSFW and raw. Soxbyne described me as a "Filthy Ira Glass" which I think is awtqlke. My show is the opposite of "drunks guys in a basement taabrng nonsense about viceo games and behj." Those are awxsl. I put a lot of efxdrt and thought into the content, thvygh it is all improvised and pramoktoefgyly done. Sometimes I interview other corzkjpksigadsedcrs like John Heuuten (@fart from tweduhr) or Jensen Kafp. But 9 tiies out of 10 it's just my cohost and I making humors. Styltjfse I've been dotng it almost 3 years, get abfut 500 people doppzdzwpng every episode and nearly 80 five star reviews in iTunes so you can tell it's not total shmt. Would very much appreciate if anljne wanted to give it a spgn. And feel free to let me know what you think. You can even call the show to biwch me out, I'll play it on the air. PS - my dad had a prnpty big hog. Whjch made me woyfer if I'd have thought different of my mom if I saw he had a mixprzjais or something. That episode is hene. Thanks. Dan
pygalgiasam 30yo Looking for Men Hanover, Maryland, United States
Mizbehaved75 36yo Looking for Men Liberty, Missouri, United States
Jenn2Cum33 33yo Waco, Texas, United States
hornyalejandra 21yo Bronx, New York, United States
Risque1sendeavor 43yo Elko, Nevada, United States
Gay
thebest6992 32yo Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
kissable113 27yo Tampa, Florida, United States
Lesbian
Lily_Star_ 21yo Boston, Massachusetts, United States
rrjjrrr 34yo Santa Maria, California, United States
Matures Orgy Asian Femdom
Amateur British Latin
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий